Every Friday, Centenary Square comes alive with the Parramatta Farmers Market, showcasing a variety of fresh fruits, eggs, vegetables, nuts, bread, meat, honey, pastries and flowers sourced from the Sydney basin and regional NSW.
The markets are perfect for an inspiring breakfast or lunch, and for stocking up fresh Australian produce. Fridays are your opportunity to mingle with growers and artisan food producers selling high quality, authentic local, seasonal produce.
Conditions of entry
- Persons who exhibit signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19 not to attend the market and self-isolate
- Persons who have been in close or casual contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 not to enter the market area
- Keep at 1.5m apart at all times, and follow instructions from stallholder and City of Parramatta staff at all times. Failure to do so may result in being asked by Council staff to leave the market
- Maintain good respiratory etiquette at all times or would may be asked to leave
- Use available hand sanitiser
- Ensure food produce is washed before consumption.
Stallholders directory (Back to top)
Here is a directory of stallholders that are providing ordering options over the phone and online.
Stalls at the Parramatta Farmers Market (Back to top)
Location and time
Where: Centenary Square, Parramatta
When: Friday: 7:30am - 2:30pm
High quality coffee with an optional healthy coconut oil extract addition
Authentic handmade dumplings
Authentic Turkish Gozleme Street Food
Sugar Cane Juice with a variety of flavours
Phillipino style BBQ skewers
Selection of fresh cut flowers
German Bratwurst BBQ
Sweet and Savoury Pastries
Serena's Finer Things
A range of sweet to savoury products to suit all occasions. Dietary requests are available.
Indian inspired dishes
Shepherds Artisan Bakehouse
Breads, Pies and Pastries
Fresh Honey, Soaps, Spreads and Jams
Plants and Succulents
Mediterranean Style wraps and dips
Steph's Gourmet Food
Cheeses, truffles, salamis, sausages and condiments
Nashdale Produce Co
Fruit, vegetables and eggs
Fruit and vegetables
On Ya Gnocchi
Homemade gnocchi with homemade napolitana sauce
Mauritian street food
How to register(Back to top)
To complete an application for a stall at the Parramatta Farmers' Market you will need to supply:
- Your personal details
- Your business and trading details
- Stall requirements (electricity, refrigeration, gas, signage, etc.)
- Relevant paperwork (public liability, food safety supervisor certificate)
Stall hire payments can be made each week via an EFTPOS machine on the day of the market or a month’s site fee can be paid in advance online or over the counter at City of Parramatta, 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
If you would like to join the Parramatta Farmers Market, future markets or events:
- Download the Stallholder Registration Form and Temporary Food Outlet form
- Scan and complete the forms
- Email the completed forms with photos of your stall to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll come back to you once we have assessed your application.
Find out more about the Parramatta Farmers Market:
Phone: (02) 9806 5315