The Local Government Act 1993 and the Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 governs how we purchase goods and services, and our Procurement Policy sets out our legal obligations and guidelines for all procurement activities.
By law, a public tender is required for the purchase of all goods, services and works where the estimated expenditure exceeds $250,000 including GST. All Tenders are advertised via Tenderlink.
Register your details and establish your profile to automatically receive notifications about relevant tenders, quotations and expressions of interest as they become available. Tenderlink will also allow you to:
- view tenders online and receive them via email.
- access tender documentation directly from the website.
- post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender online and receive replies (up until 48 hours prior to closing of the tender).
- receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders.
- respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box rather than having to travel to Council's office to lodge tender responses.
The Tenderlink system allows for an efficient and streamlined tender process which has an audit trail and reduces time and financial costs for all parties involved in the tender process.
In accordance with Council's Schedule of Fees and Charges for tenders, there is a download fee for documentation should you wish to participate. Fees are indicated when you access the tender from Tenderlink.
How to register
Register with City of Parramatta as a supplier and receive City of Parramatta tenders, quotations and expressions of interest:
- Register with Tenderlink for a user name and password
- Log into Tenderlink
- Select the relevant industry categories and refine the types of notifications you would like to receive
d: Tenderlink for Support
p: 1800 233 533
We believe the processes we have in place ensure that no person or business is disadvantaged in their access to opportunities for work with City of Parramatta.