Major Events Open for Business
Following the Federal Government’s advice to cease public gatherings in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, City of Parramatta has cancelled or postponed its planned public events.
The City Events and Festivals Team is hoping to re-commence the events program in September/October, but this will be updated as the situation and restrictions change. Currently, we are planning the following events:
- Parramatta Lanes: October 2020
- Carols in the Crescent: December 2020
- New Year’s Eve: December 31, 2020
- Australia Day: January 26, 2021
- Lunar New Year: February 2021
Upcoming Business Opportunities with City Events and Festivals
1. Stallholders at City of Parramatta Events
Information about applications as stallholders at our events will be updated on this page as the situation and restrictions change over the next few months.
2. Procurement and Supplier Opportunities
Updates about Procurement and Supplier opportunities will be posted here as the situation and restrictions change over the next few months.
3. Business, Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities with City Events & Festivals
If you would like to suggest a partnership, sponsorship or other business proposals to the City Events & Festivals team, please email us at email@example.com